We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Electric Recumbent trikes do not require the need to balance one’s body weight. They have been popularly used as modes of transport by people suffering from mobility problems. These trikes can also be used by people who never learned the art of balancing on a cycle. You can use the electric variant to run mundane errands like grocery and laundry.
The electric recumbent trikes have several advantages over conventional automobiles. These vehicles run on electricity and do not add to air pollution. These trikes permit you to ‘green drive’. You do not pollute the air, but you reach your destination in a good time just the way you would have in a car! The second obvious advantage is the ease of use. Trikes are designed ergonomically and hence, are comfortable over longer journeys. You do not need to be a seasoned driver to maneuver a trike. Besides, learning an electric trike is very easy – you will gather ‘triking confidence’ the moment you hop into it! Recharging a trike is simple – all you need to do is find a switch and plug in the cord that charges the battery.
An electric trike has an obvious advantage over pedal trikes. You can travel up to twenty kilometers per hour without pedaling. These trikes come with a small motor that propels it forward. Your electric trike will feel like an automobile without being one! Besides, you do not shell out so much to buy one. Another good advantage of riding electric recumbents is that you do not need a license to ride one. Automobile drivers are gradually becoming accustomed to seeing ‘low rise’ mini cars ambling on the streets. Your trike ride will thus be safe and pleasurable!
Another variant of the conventional electric recumbent trike is the solar-powered trike. As the name suggests, solar energy is harnessed to propel the trike to motion. This trike is every environmentalist’s favorite – you make use of free energy and thus, save precious fuel! This trike may soon become the ‘next big thing’ for times to come. It definitely gives you great value for your money.
You might want to gather more information on electric recumbent trikes before you invest in one. A good way to go about it is to look it up on the internet. The internet is a repository of information and a little search will get you just what you need. You can buy electric trikes over the internet too. Many vendors sell their wares online and will also provide you with a product catalog. You can browse through the catalog and place an order for the trike that catches your fancy. E-vendors might even offer trikes at reduced rates. Goods that are sold online do not have any ‘overhead costs’ attached to them. Hence, they come at a price much cheaper than what a departmental store might offer. If you place an order for an electric trike, all you need to do is to wait. Your trike will be home delivered to you at little or no extra charges!
- Frame High carbon steel
- Tires Front 20×4.0 inch, Rear 26×4.0 inch
- Brakes BB5 disc brakes
- Rim Alloy
- Spokes Stainless steel
- Crankset Alloy 170mm 38T
- Shifter Shimano TX30-7 7 speed shifter
- Cassette Shimano MF-TZ21 7 speed cassette
- Derailleur Shimano ACERA M360 7 speed rear derailleur
- Seat Fiberglass with cushion
- Pedal Alloy
- Carrier Aluminum
- Motor DAPU 48v 750watt brushless rear hub motor, or 1200watt with the PowerBooster
- Battery 48v 15.6ah Li-ion with LG cells in a removable pack
- Display DAPU LCD display
Electric Recumbent Tricycle – Addmotor Motan Electric Tricycle Beach Snow Bicycle Three Wheel 750W 48V Trike Semi-Recumbent E-Bike
Features of Electric Recumbent Tricycle – Addmotor Motan Electric Tricycle Beach Snow Bicycle Three Wheel 750W 48V Trike Semi-Recumbent E-Bike
- Motor: Bafang 48V*750W Front Brushless Hub Motor
- Battery: Panasonic 48V*14.5AH Cells Battery
- Display: Addmotor 5 Inch LCD Display
- Controller: Addmotor 25A Controller
- Throttle: Variable Speed Control – 1/2 Twist Throttle
- HeadLight: Powered By Main Battery And Controlled By Display
- Wiring: Water-Resistant Connectors and Wiring Harness
- Frame: 7075 Aluminum Alloy Frame
- Suspension Front Fork: Addshox Steel Fork
- Brake Lever: Tektro EL555-RT/EL550-RS
- Rotors: Tektro MD300 180mm Front/Shanfeng*2 Pics 160mm Rear
- Chain: KMC Rust Resistant Chain
- Tires: Kenda 20″ X 4.0″ Fat Tires
- Chain Puller: Shimano 7 Speeds ALTUS M310
- Horn: Sensitive Front Horn
- Fender: Front Fender
- Basket: Metal Large Capacity Rear Basket
- Handlebars: Provide An Upright Riding Position( Superb comfort )
- Charging Time: 4-5 Hours
- Battery: Rated for 800 Charge Cycles
- N.W:/G.W: 86 lbs / 126 lbs
- Max. Load Capacity: Bike Capacity 350 lbs + Rear Rack Capacity 100lbs
- Range: 35-45 Miles With PAS 1
- Style: Fat Tires E-Trike
- Size: 20”
- Color: Green/Red/Orange/White/
- Appropriate Height: 5’6″-6’6″
Thanks for visiting the Performance Cyclery website for reviews
Please go through the Performance Bikes Shop for reviews of the product to gain more insight into the product. You can also buy this three-wheel bicycle directly from the official product website.