GMC TopkickGMC Topkick Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike is a hardcore off-road bike with original dual suspension system that absorbs unnecessary noise of the road, super strong and light frame, the fork is equipped with a mechanism combining spring and elastomer. Together with other features, this makes GMC Topkick a perfect bike suitable both for tough trail or moderate city riding.
Shop now at Amazon.com GMC Topkick Mountain Bike is an ideal choice for trail and rough city riding. It has the best product features such as full-suspension, strong aluminum frame, a floating beam suspension design that is mated to a zoom suspension fork with spring technology, micro shift push shifter and Shimano TZ-30GS derailleur, strong aluminum wheelset featuring V-shape rim profile and high-flange alloy hubs. This will keep you stopping smoothly in any circumstance. Plus, it is front and rear Promax disk brakes work great even in adverse conditions. I found the GMC Topkick Mountain Bike cheapest at Amazon.com, Click here Everybody will like GMC Topkick Mountain Bike because of its easy hand tightening. Loosing of the wheels means there are no tools to carry. There is also an excellent braking system which makes the bike screech to a halt every time. It is also well-balanced that can take you anywhere. The GMC Topkick Mountain Bike is rugged, good looking and durable. The GMC Topkick Mountain Bike is made by KENT BICYCLE COMPANY for GMC. When you buy a bicycle, don’t forget these crucial add-ons:
- Seat pack
- Hydration pack, or water bottles and bottle cages
- Spare tubes
- Portable bike pump
Shop now at Amazon.com AMAZON.COM advertised BICYCLE BUYING GUIDE entitled FINDING THE RIGHT BIKE to avoid injuries and annoying circumstances. These are some of the tips: The Ride-In general, bikes come into three main categories:
- Racing and Road Bikes – they are constructed for longer distances and speed on paved and rough surfaces. Thinner tires, wheels that are lightweight 29-inch(700c)and drop bars allowing for a better and more fun aerodynamic biking.
- Mountain Bikes – with the bigger tires they have, upright position and hill-friendly gearing they are very famous for all forms of bike riding both on tough and paved roads.
- Comfort/cruiser bikes – this is designed for riding around light trails and beach-side lanes. These are the right bikes because they are known to provide an extra-relaxed riding.
- Bike weight
- Frame materials
- Quality, component, and durability
- Stand over-height – determines the amount of clearance you’ll need between the crotch and the bike’s top tube. Compare and contrast the stand-over height for bike to your measurements in order to identify the height.
- Top tube length – you can also measure the torso in order to get the right estimate of the top tube’s length. Make a fist and lengthen your arms then measure the fist’s center to the end of your collarbone. Next, measure the torso by simply putting a book against your crotch with the spine facing an upward position. Measure your spine to the bottom of the throat. Lastly, add two measurements and simply divide the number by two and reduce six inches.
- Bikes for women – women should have shorter torso and longer legs as compared to men. Good thing, you can also find various of these GMC bikes in the market.
- 160 mm disk brakes
- Microshift TS-50 ADII shifters
- 26-inch aluminum frame with dual suspension
- Zoom CH-386 fork with travel of 65 mm
- Alloy black V-rims
- String and light frame
- Efficient disc brakes
- Smooth gear shifters
- Wheels designed for tough trail