- 1 4 Bikes Rack Reviews in 2020
- 1.1 1. Thule Range Bike Rack – 4 Bikes Rack Review
- 1.2 Who Should use the Thule Range Bike Rack – 4 Bikes Rack
- 1.3 Thule Range Bike Rack 4 Bike Deals on Amazon.
- 1.4 2. Thule T2 Bike Rack – 4 Bikes Rack Review
- 1.5 Who Should Use the Thule T2 Bike Rack
- 1.6 Click on Amazon to view more the Thule Bike Racks products
- 1.7 3) Thule TH9708 Black – 4 Bikes Rack Review
- 1.8 Who Should Use the Thule TH9708 Black Bike Rack
- 1.9 Click on Amazon to view more the Thule Bike Racks products
- 1.10 4) Swagman Trailhead Bike Rack – 4 Bikes Rack Review
- 1.11 Who Should Use the Swagman Trailhead 4 Bike Fold Down Rack
- 1.12 Swagman Bike Rack Deals Online on Amazon
- 1.13 5) SportRack SR2414 4-Bike Towable Hitch Rack – 4 Bikes Rack Reviews.
- 1.14 Who Needs the SportRack SR2414 4-Bike Towable Hitch Rack.
- 1.15 SportRack Bike Racks Online on Amazon
- 1.16 Click on the Explore bike racks for cars on Amazon to view more products for your best choice.
- 2 About Post Author
Shop now at Amazon.com Product Dimensions: 42.1 x 11 x 35.6 inches ; 39.1 pounds Product’s Features:
- Superior bike stability and fit with integrated anti-sway
- Bikes are safe and secure during transport thanks to 7” of spacing between each bike
- Easily fold down bike arms when the rack is not in use
- Compact cradle design accommodates a wide variety of bike sizes/frame styles
- Lock bikes to the rack using the integrated cable lock (lock included)
- Quickly attach bikes and easily secure them to the rack using the ratcheting cradle strap
- Carrier locks to the RV with the Thule STL2 bolt (lock included)
- Max Load: 150lbs
Who Should use the Thule Range Bike Rack – 4 Bikes RackSuperb quality and workmanship throughout, the Thule Range Bike Rack that we would recommend to anyone with an RV or travel trailer-style vehicle. It functions flawlessly and the swinging mechanism is easy to operate and works nicely. Check it out below.
Thule Range Bike Rack 4 Bike Deals on Amazon.
2. Thule T2 Bike Rack – 4 Bikes Rack ReviewEvery type of gear has a top of the line product. In golf, they feature labels like Calloway or Ping. In biking, it’s Trek or Fisher. When it comes to the racks that carry those bikes, Thule is at the top of the list. And the Thule T2 represents the best of the best! Independent testing groups and happy customers concur: this is one fantastic bike rack! This hitch-mounted unit offers it all, from simple installation to quick, upright loading without removing wheels. And because there is no top clamp as in most hitch-mounts, the T2 handles any bikes regardless of frame size or shape. Mix and match on the rack, and there are no problems. The T2 starts as a 2 bike unit, with a simple adapter available to double its capacity to 4 bikes and 160 pounds! Strength and durability go hand in hand, and the innovative securing clamps keep bikes right where you want them. The beauty of this style of bike rack is that it is a hitch-mount rack and it keeps the bikes on the back of the truck where they are very accessible and easy to load on and off. The design also doesn’t have any clamps or straps pulling on the down tubes so no scratching or issues there. Simple to install, simple to load, extremely high quality all make this Thule hitch mount bike rack a winner. Shop now at Amazon.com Product’s Features:
- Thule T2 Pro XT & Thule T2 Pro XT Add-on combine for a 4-Bike Capacity
- 2″ Hitch Receiver
- Fits 20-29″ wheels and up to 5″ tires without adapters
- Integrated cable lock
- Premium platform hitch bike rack for 2-4 bikes
- Carry up to 4 bikes with the Thule XT Pro XT Bike Add-on (sold separately, 2″ receiver only)
- Fits 20 – 29 ” wheels, fat bikes with up to 5″ tires, and hub spacing up to 197 mm
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill and fat bikes (does not fit 27.5″ fat bikes)
- Load capacity: 120 lbs (60lb max per bike)
- Dimensions: 54 x 15 x 43 inches;
- Folded dimensions: 54.7 x 22.5 x 33.8 inches
- DO NOT install on a trailer or other towed vehicle
- Two bike add-on that attaches to the Thule T2 Pro XT 2″ bike carrier (sold separately) so that you can carry a total of 4 bikes
- Hitchswitch lever easily tilts rack up
- Frame free ratcheting arm secures bikes quickly without frame contact
- Fits 20 – 29″ wheels and up to 5″ tires without adapters.
- Integrated cable lock and lock knob locks bikes to the rack and secures the rack to the receiver
- Length: 30 in / 76.2 cm, Width: 9 in / 22.86 cm, Height: 55.7 in / 141.48 cm.
- Do NOT install on a trailer or other towed vehicle
- Not intended for use with recumbents or bikes with extensive fenders.
Who Should Use the Thule T2 Bike RackThe T2 is made for those who use their bike rack a lot and carry high-quality rides that must be protected in transit. The price point is significant, but you get what you pay for in a rack that delivers industry-leading stability and long-lasting durability. If you own expensive bicycles then you know that lesser quality bike racks can wreak havoc on your paint and down tubes. The design of the Thule T2 will not allow that to happen and will keep your bikes finish looking as fresh and new as possible. This rack is easy to load on and off and is a great choice for anyone who wants the best gear money can buy. If you buy online, chances are you can save enough money to make it worth it.
Click on Amazon to view more the Thule Bike Racks products
3) Thule TH9708 Black – 4 Bikes Rack ReviewThe basic Thule rule is that good design can always get better! A passion for innovation and for updating their line of bike racks to deliver more convenience and better performance has always characterized this company. The Thule TH9708 Black proves the point immediately with a strong coupling, easily mounted with the included tool. The Thule TH9708 Black is built to carry 4 bikes. Its cradle straps lock securely and are fully adjustable to hold bikes firmly without damaging them. The receiver and upright are made of heavy-gauge materials to reduce sway and prevent bikes from colliding with the vehicle or with one another.
Shop now at Amazon.com Product Dimensions: 29.5 x 18.5 x 3.9 inches Product’s Features:
- A strong and flexible carrier for carrying four bikes
- Equipped with a strong coupling, easily mounted with the included tool
- No pre-adjustment needed on ISO-approved towballs
- Tiltable with bikes in place for easy access to the boot
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Strap and reflexes included for extra safety
- Carries four bikes
- Basic, tiltable, and easy-to-use bike rack.
Who Should Use the Thule TH9708 Black Bike RackYou will love the Thule TH9708 Black if convenience is high on your list. The folding options mean that you can keep the rack on your vehicle full-time and it won’t get in the way. This rack holds 4 bikes with ease, so it makes a great rack for the family outing to the bike path or hillside. Shop online and you can save a ton of money on this bike rack versus buying at a bricks and mortar store, check out the deals we have listed below.
Click on Amazon to view more the Thule Bike Racks products1-1/4″ and 2″ inch receiver sizes and boasts the features you want in a standard, multiple bike carrier. The construction is composed of sturdy materials coated in quality paints that will stand up to the weather in any climate. Keep the unit clean, remove it when not in use, and it will last for many years. The rubberized bike cradles will go easy on your bike’s finish and equipment. The strong arms rotate and lock so you can adjust them to the optimal angle for your bikes. This versatile unit offers enhanced sway protection, for stability even when the road gets a bit rocky. And when the bikes are off it, the Swagman Trailhead slides out of the hitch easily and folds up nicely for storage. This bike rack cannot be used on trailers or 5th wheel RV’s..
Shop now at Amazon.com Product Dimensions: 40.5 x 13.5 x 10.5 inches ; 5 pounds Product’s Features:
- Transports up to 4 bikes – cannot be used on trailers or 5th wheel RV’s
- Compatible with 1-1/4″ and 2″ receiver hitch
- Built-in anti-wobble hitch device
- Our new two arm rack has super soft flexible cradles which rotate allowing a large variety of bike frames to fit
- Arms easily fold away and rack folds down to allow access to the rear of your vehicle
Who Should Use the Swagman Trailhead 4 Bike Fold Down RackThe Swagman Trailhead 4 Bike Fold Down Rack has “basic family bike rack” written all over it, and will appeal to those who want the easy installation and loading of a hitch-mounted unit that offers stability and reliability. The hitch mount means that even kids can participate in loading and unloading. It’s perfect for around-town use, though acceptable for longer transport, too.
Swagman Bike Rack Deals Online on Amazon
5) SportRack SR2414 4-Bike Towable Hitch Rack – 4 Bikes Rack Reviews.Bike riders demonstrate as much diversity in taste regarding their bike racks as they do in the rides those racks hold. Enthusiasts of hitch-mounted units are looking for ease of installation and loading. And that is what SportRack delivers in the SportRack SR2414 4-Bike Towable Hitch Rack capacity unit. To maintain stability with a hitch-mounted rack, and the strength to handle 4 bikes, the unit had better be manufactured from some robust materials. Check that criterion on your list, because the SportRack SR2414 4-Bike Towable Hitch Rack is made from high-grade metal that passes the test. Another “must” is padded cradles with enough grip to keep cycles from bouncing together or colliding with the vehicle. Check again! Finally, a tilting center post which allows easy access to vehicle storage is an added bonus and one that this unit is pleased to deliver. Your checklist is complete if you also had affordability in mind. The SportRack SR2414 4-Bike Towable Hitch Rack is one of the least costly racks in its class.
Shop now at Amazon.com Product’s Features:
- Includes hitch-ball mount to tow up to 2,000lbs (200lbs or 91kg tongue weight) while transporting your bikes (Hitch-ball not included)
- Fits 2-inch receiver only
- Do not exceed weight per class of receiver; class 1 = 2 bike, class 2 and up = 3 or 4 bikes (180lbs/80Kg max)
- Please check the fit for your vehicle in the fit guide located in the Product Details area.