- 1 Allen Sports 4-Bike Hitch Racks for 2 inch Hitch Receiver
- 2 Performance of Allen Sport 4-Bike Hitch Racks – 2-Inch Hitch Receiver
- 3 Share
- 4 About Post Author
With the Allen Sport 4-Bike Hitch Racks – 2-Inch Hitch Receiver, you are capable of carrying up to four bicycles securely on road trips or camping excursions. There is no need for you to worry about putting them up together so that they won’t be in a form of a disheveled pile. You can feel confident that your bike rack will make things less of a hassle for you. Usually, this is how all mounts are but the Allen Deluxe seems to be a level ahead of its class.
A grand thing about it is that it can fit and organize the vehicles even if the space allowed appears to be limited. A 2-inch receiver hitch is huge already. Built of steel with a long-lasting black powder-coated finish and supported by its manufacturer, it is designed to endure. When you decide to purchase it, you can expect it to be usable for years to come. It is quite easy to use, too. On your first try, you can expect to figure out how to operate it without too much dependency on the manual. Most mounts can be confusing to install but the Allen Deluxe is definitely not one of those – assembling it is a snap.
That’s not all. The Allen Sport 4-Bike Hitch Racks – 2-Inch Hitch Receiver also boasts of an excellent tie-down cradle system to individually secure and protect the bikes. It displays an elegance, which is odd, for just a bike rack. For its sheer stylishness, you have to applaud it.
It is meant to do a lot, individually nestling up to 4 bikes in its entirety. Included is a separate strap that firms the grip more and eliminates lower bike movements. The carry arms quickly fall out of the way and fall flat, when it is not in use, incorporating a single pin mechanism.
From amateur and professional bikers to your average citizens, many people have tried it out and express their fondness with the rack. However, not everyone is enchanted by how it is. With claims that it is too heavy and some of its straps getting in the way, you have to form your own opinion of it. To have a better perspective on the mount rack, note the following features and specifications.
- Easy to assemble, rack sets up, and installs in less than 5 minutes
- 4-bike capacity fits vehicles with a 2-inch trailer hitch only.
- Folding carry arms, 22 inches long carry arms
- Compromises a 2-inch trailer hitch
- Made of steel
- The customized individual bike handles
- Patent single key release system
- Classy black finish
- Comes with Allen’s patented tie-down system to secure and protect bicycles.
- Tilt-away main mast for easy lift-gate access
- No-wobble hitch installation
- The vehicle will require a professionally installed Class III or IV 2 inches hitch to use this product
- Included no wobble bolt secures rack inside of receiver hitch with a movement free installation
- Allen’s warranty does not cover items purchased through third-party sellers.
Performance of Allen Sport 4-Bike Hitch Racks – 2-Inch Hitch Receiver
Getting the Allen Sport 4-Bike Hitch Racks – 2-Inch Hitch Receiver is one good deal. The carry arm accommodates a wide range of frame sizes and designs, so you can carry your kid-size mountain bike or adult road bike with equal confidence. Considering that it is not even something expensive, it’s a purchase you don’t want to miss out on. It grants convenience to the owners. As easy as it is to use, it also makes it a breezy task for the one who will take care of the assembly. In just 5 minutes or so, it can be set up with a stable bolt that can keep it securely within the hitch. Within a brief period, you’ll be good to go anywhere with your bikes with you.